APX 6.5 features a concentric coaxial tweeter: with one single point of sound emission it is possible to obtain a consistent in-phase response, with consequent reconstruction of the acoustic scene comparable to a system of separate woofer + tweeter.
The 6.5″ cones surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
|Comp||Two way coaxial|
|Size||Woofer 165 mm (6,5″)
Tweeter diaphragm 24 mm (0.9″)
|Power Handling||70 W Continuous Power
210 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||60 ÷ 23k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|
- Concentric Coaxial Tweeter: tweeter is mounted within the woofer with one single point of emission providing consistent phase response, with an accurate recreation of the sound stage comparable to that of a component system.
- Tweeter features an acoustic lens specifically designed to ensure an extremely linear frequency response, even in off-axis placement, typical of in-door installations.
- 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- Overall mounting depth optimized for OEM Integration thanks to the concentric tweeter and the low profile basket.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
- The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.9 Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.