The APBX 10 S4S sealed enclosure is the ideal choice to be driven by the new AP F8.9 bit using two channels bridged. Designed to house the single 4Ω voice coil APS 10 S4S subwoofer, it offers an ultra-performing Plug & Play solution boasting all the features that make the Prima boxes unique such as the SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block for a quick connection leaving no room for errors.
|Passive subwoofer||Sealed box|
|Size||250 mm (10”)|
|Power Handling||400 W Continuous Power
800 W Peak Power
|Sub box size mm (in.)||472 (18.58) x 334 (13.15) x 120 (4.72)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Cotton-Fibre pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||8,63 (19.03)|
- Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed design perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with AP F8.9 bit (2 CH bridged – 260 W RMS) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver