The APBX 10 DS, a 10” subwoofer loaded in a 12-litres sealed enclosure, is the line’s “flagship”. It is dedicated to the highest performing Prima systems, using the AP1 D amplifier for the sub section. The speaker’s mechanical excursion of more than 18 mm provides for incredible authority, while the refined Thiele&Small parameters set-up provides the ideal balance for all music genres.
|Comp||REFLEX SUB BOX|
|Size||250 mm (10”)|
|Power Handling||400 W Continuous Power
800 W Peak Power
|Impedance||4 Ω + 4 Ω|
|Sub box size mm (in.)||472 (18.58) x 334 (13.15) x 120 (4.72)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Cotton-Fibre pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||8,63 (19.03)|
- Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed design perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Leveling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit(2 CH + 2 CH bridged), AP5.9 bit (Sub CH) or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.