For the vehicles equipped with an 8 inch woofer as standard OEM component, the Audison Technical Department developed the AP 8 which, also thanks to the wide emission surface, provides higher energy in the low frequency range, ensuring excellent performance when the use of a subwoofer is prohibited due to space limitations.
|Size||200 mm (8″)|
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||35 ÷ 3k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: dome profile optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.*Grille included