AP 690 is ideal for car models with doors equipped to house elliptical speakers. The R&D team optimized the electro-acoustic parameters for installation in the car door, respecting all the characteristics of the Prima speakers, such as the compact size of the basket to facilitate installation.The mechanical cut-off of the woofer cone-dust cap system ensures they can be used without a filter, maximizing efficiency to be easily driven by any type of amplifier. The large voice coil ensures high power handling and impeccable control even in the most aggressive dynamic transients. The double Faston connectors with direct link to the tweeter speed up the speakers connection, always ensuring a perfect contact.
|Size||6 x 9 in.|
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||40 ÷ 5k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
Water-repellent treated paper cone
- 25 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- “Triple Wave” surround profile for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.