AP 6.5 feature a 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control. All the woofer don’t employ any filter, to maximize efficiency: the dome profile has been optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency. The surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
|Size||165 mm (6,5″)|
|Power Handling||70 W Continuous Power
210 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||60 ÷ 5k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent treated paper cone|
- 32 mm pure copper mobile voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: the cone is optimised with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.