|Size||26 mm (1″)|
|Power Handling||Hi-pass filtered 3.5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct. 150 W Peak Power|
|Frequency Response||2k ÷ 20k Hz|
- 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- Neodymium magnet with low carbon content plates, provides reduced size and more linear sound reproduction, even during the most demanding audio passages.
- Acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in-carfrequency response anomalies in the 10 kHz – 13 kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- Extremely compact dedicated passive crossover APCX TW supplied with the product, optimised for OEM Integration, featuring anattenuation switch (0 dB, +2 dB) to tune the in-car response according to different installation conditions.
- Passive crossovers are supplied with “OEM Integration compliant”fast-on connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles, eliminate any possible connection errors and speed up the required installation time.
- Wide array of mounting accessories supplied with the product, for high fitment flexibility in OEM Integration.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ultra-light ferrofluid cooled voice coil is wound on a Kapton former, for better heat dissipation.
- Dome profile and motor are optimised with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.